Summary so far:
A for Alphabet Eyelashes
B for Bunohan
C for Comfy Convenient Couch
D for Dali
E for Mista Ee
F for Feriha
G for Gamze
H for Handan
J for Jonker Street
K for Kurt
L for Lessons in Private Schooling
- It's been fun.
- Stressful at times. Searching for a topic was not smooth sailing.
- In the beginning, rather blasé about it all, thinking it would all gel together somehow, someway.
- Got going from E when I struck gold with Mista Ee, historical figure of old Malacca in the early 20th century.
- Creative juices cranked up, "The 100 and 1 Tales from Turkey" emerged featuring Feriha, Gamze and the gang, inspired by a recent trip to Istanbul.
- L was a stumbling block, but thanks to an interesting conversation with my hair stylist...
- Now comes the hard part. The last dash to the finish. Its like the uphill climb of two more hills and a mountain at the end in my spinning class!
- Sorry about the technology folks...word verification can't be switched off due to unforeseen circumstances!
- Its great exposure to new blogs; and discovering commonalities and new friends.
- Happy reading and writing to all.